Camp Rules & Regulations
- Day Campers must be at camp from 8:55a.m. to 5p.m. every day.
- Campers are expected to be respectful and courteous to all campers, staff, as well as others Pattana staff.
- Absolutely no physical or verbal altercations with fellow campers or staff. Fighting, the use of offensive language or any other inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, and the camper’s parent will be notified immediately.
- Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes any intentional written, verbal, or physical act intended to harm another camper.
- Shorts & Skirts must be an appropriate length, and shirts or tank tops must be modest.
- All apparel may not have inappropriate language or graphics on them.
- All campers must sign In & out with the camp Manager each day.
- If children are signing themselves out and need to leave early, a parent must notify a camp Manager ahead of time.
- Cell phones, I-Pods, I-Pads, or other electronic devices are not allowed during camp hours, but cell phones may be used during allocated boarding free time each day. and field trips. Camp staff are not responsible for lost or stolen electronics.
- Camp logo shirts must be worn on all field trips. Money may be brought on field trips but handed to the camp Manager in an envelope.
- Camp staff or Pattana Sports Resort are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Sun protection will be the camps staff first priority when campers are outside however campers are expected to bring sun lotion and apply it when possible each day.
- All campers are required to follow pool rules. Any camper breaking the pool rules will sit out for the rest of the swim time and parents will be notified.
- Campers must wear bathing suits in the pool. Boys must wear swim trunks or shorts and Girls a bathing suit or swim suit.
- Campers may NOT bring money to purchase food and beverages at the pool and may NOT charge items to their Room number.
General house keeping rules
- Laundry is the camper’s responsibility and sufficient clothing should be provided for the duration of the camp
- Room will be kept in a neat & tidy and beds made every morning for inspection before campers leave for breakfast.
- Hygiene will be the camper’s responsibility and we expect general personnel upkeep throught the camp
Please remind your camper that In order to provide a safe and fun environment for all campers, all rules and regulations must be followed. The Camp Manager has the right to take disciplinary action if rules are not followed. Parents or guardians will be notified either during or after the camp day, and all infractions will be written and recorded. After two verbal warnings, the camper will have the choice to follow the rule or be dismissed from camp either for the day or for the duration of the week, a refund will not be given.
A zero tolerance policy is enforced in regard to bullying as well as other acts of aggression. Fighting, hitting, or physical altercations of any kind will result in the camper/campers being separated and removed from the camp group until a parent or guardian can pick them up, a refund will not be given.